Recurring Scheduled Shredding: The Simple Approach to Document Destruction
Failure to comply with legislation like the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA and HITECH could cost your business from $100,000 to $1 million—or even more when all is said and done. But Altitude DocuShred can help you avoid heavy fines and legal settlements with our scheduled paper shredding services. We make it easy and cost-effective to securely dispose of your sensitive and confidential business information.
Recurring Scheduled Shredding Services You Can Trust
At Altitude DocuShred, we take every precaution to ensure your sensitive media and documents don’t fall into the wrong hands. To protect your information, we:
Only hire drivers who pass strict background checks and undergo regular drug screening
Destroy documents, hard drives and other digital media on-site with our mobile shredding truck
Use only the most advanced, locking destruction bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until the destruction
By taking these and other precautions, Altitude DocuShred offers your business the convenience of professional paper shredding while safeguarding your confidential information.
Recurring Scheduled Shredding Helps You Protect Your Company
With our recurring scheduled shredding and destruction services throughout the greater Denver area and from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins, Altitude DocuShred can help you comply with privacy protection laws and regulations avoid costly penalties, and protect your company’s reputation. With data theft on the rise, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your media destruction and document shredding is done properly. Making use of our recurring scheduled shredding services can help you immediately secure your sensitive information.
Security at Every Step of the Shredding Process
With Altitude's recurring scheduled destruction services, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your old or discarded documents are being destroyed and recycled in accordance with industry best practices. Our process ensures complete security and compliance through four key steps:
- Destruction Bin Delivery: We deliver locked destruction bins or furniture-like consoles to your business for you to fill with your documents. These tamper-resistant containers are bar-coded, scanned and tracked through every stage of destruction.
- Recurring Scheduled Service: Our prompt and courteous drivers arrive at your location in our state-of-the-art mobile shred truck according to your pre-determined schedule. We retrieve your document collection containers and take them immediately to our truck where we destroy your documents on-site. For media and hard drive destruction, we can also destroy all of it, on-site at your facility.
- Disposal: Your shredded material is mixed with material from other businesses in our truck. Once our truck is filled, the paper is taken to a paper recycling facility where it is distributed to be recycled into new paper products.
- Certificate of Destruction: Proof of destruction is essential for businesses needing to properly document their security processes. We’ll provide you with a Certificate of Destruction after each scheduled shredding service.
If your company collects and stores medical, financial or other consumer information, you may be required to adhere to state and federal privacy laws governing how you handle that information. Our hard drive shredding service can help keep your business compliant. Our hard drive destruction supports you to fully comply with the following laws:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB)
- FACTA Disposal Rule
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Patriot Act of 2001
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- US Safe Harbor Provisions
- PCI Data Security Standard
We offer a detailed audit trail that includes the manufacturer identification information, model, and serial number of your destroyed hard drives. All information is added to your Certificate of Destruction for proof of compliance.
Altitude DocuShred is committed to protecting your information. Our shredding technicians have passed extensive background checks and undergo regular drug screening. We take every precaution to make sure your hard drives don’t fall into the wrong hands. If you have more extensive hard drive destruction requirements, we can provide locked collection bins so employees can quickly drop drives inside for later shredding. These tamper-resistant containers are tracked, following a strict chain of custody protocol during every stage of the hard drive destruction process.
Why Choose Altitude DocuShred?
We're your local small business, not a national or international conglomerate. We respond quickly to your shredding needs. No waiting two weeks for a shred job to occur. We get to know you and your unique situation and provide our service consistently and reliably.
For additional information and pricing, please contact us at 303-537-5401. If you’ve reached us after hours, or would otherwise prefer, you may fill out and submit the contact form found on this page. A representative will contact you within one business day.
Request A Free Estimate
OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE