Shredding Services in Lakewood, Colorado
Document Shredding for Lakewood, CO
Nobody wants their sensitive information to be misused, and the best protection against that is to use a trusted shredding service. With a long history of providing secure shredding services to residents and businesses of Colorado, Altitude DocuShred provides the answer to the document destruction needs of residents and businesses of Lakewood.
We have a secure drop-off facility for you to easily dispose of your documents or hard drives. There’s different shredding services available depending on your specific needs, and with all of them you will receive a Certificate of Destruction afterwards.
Our Lakewood Shredding Services Options
- On-site mobile shredding - The convenience of shredding, coming right to your location. By using our mobile, on-site service, our shredding truck will come to your specified location to destroy the documents you provide. To ensure absolute security and destruction of the files, you can watch the entire process.
- Off-site mobile shredding - As stated previously, we have a drop-off facility you can drop off your shredding to, or we can pick up the documents and transport them securely there to be shredded. This option is perfect if you don’t have the space to hold all of those documents!
- Scheduled shredding - Does your business have a need for a shredding service on a regular basis? By our scheduled shredding service, you can choose the frequency of the shredding (daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly).
- On-demand, one-time shredding - Alternative to the scheduled shredding service, maybe you only need to purge your documents once. We can get that done just as easily, without having to commit to a recurring service.
- Home & Residential shredding - Homeowners in Lakewood, CO have just as much need to use a shredding service as businesses. Protect your personal information against identity theft and fraud by using a residential shredding service.
- Hard Drive & Media Destruction - Digital information can be just as perceptible to fraud. Using Altitude DocuShred’s services for hard drive destruction will protect against data breaches or misuse.
Our Shredding Process for Lakewood
Firstly, you’ll have shredding collection containers delivered to your location for you to put your documents in to be shredded. These containers come in multiple sizes to account for your specific shredding needs. When you put your documents inside these containers, they cannot be accessed without a key.
Time to Shred!
Secondly, your bins will be collected and thereafter you can watch as your documents are shredded firsthand to ensure complete 100% destruction and security.
Recycling the Shredded Material
Thirdly, the documents will then be mixed together with all of the other paper in the back of the truck before being brought to a paper recycling facility to be then reused as new paper products.
Certificate of Destruction
Lastly, in order to properly document using our secure destruction services, you’ll be provided with a Certificate of Destruction after each service. You can use these documents when they are required for GDPR, HIPAA, FACTA, and GLA compliance audits.
Why Should You Use Altitude DocuShred?
Local businesses care about the community they serve and the services they provide. Altitude DocuShred is proudly locally owned and we make customer satisfaction our #1 priority. Work with a company who genuinely cares and wants to make your experience the best it can be. By choosing to shred with Altitude DocuShred, you can expect personal attention and understanding of your unique needs as a customer.
Get the job done right and choose Altitude DocuShred. For more information and pricing, call us at 303-537-5401 or use the contact form for a representative to reach back to you within one business day.
Request A Free Estimate
OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE